Re: Mostali Player Handout

From: Pete McAveney <mcaveney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:26:45 GMT

Nick Eden:
>I think there's a mistake here. It starts off explaining that > names are unique,
and then goes on to explain that there are > also numbers, which unlike names are unique.

You're not thinking hard enough. Both are part of the Plan, therefore both must be true. Anything which contradicts that is heresy. In fact, pointing out that the Plan is not self-consistent (gasp!) is clearly wrong, since the Plan states that it is self-consistent. You're not implying that the Plan itself has been corrupted, are you? (Menacing look)

>Damn troll will have eaten you before you've said all that.

No doubt it's happened a few times.

And yes, the similarity to Paranoia is intentional. I never played it, but that doesn't mean I can't steal all the ideas ...

I'm also seeking inspiration from the Soviet Union.