Discern Roundness??

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 10:25:39 -0700

I've just finished rolling up (for Rusty Hoyle's irc Prax campaign) a new character who is a Lokarnos trader. I have inherited a cult skill of 'Discern Roundness'? Its one of *those* skills, that make you suspect an arkati trickster shaman was let loose among the page proofs.

There's almost certainly a link to the Sun Wheel Dancers, for the Lokarnos cult is now the source of gold and especially gold coins. It may be a skill to detect counterfeit coins, though that is covered by the 'Know Exact Weight of Gold' affinity.

I've already desided that Lokarnos devotees aspire to 'roundness' for cultic reasons, my trader will waddle onto the stage with 'Large & Round' as a key skill.

Any thoughts or suggestions on this perplexing cultic skill?

John

nysalor_at_...                 John Hughes

In war, it is of supreme importance to attack your opponent's Strategy. The next best thing is to attack your opponent's Alliances. Next after that is to attack your opponent's Armies. The worst thing is to attack your opponent's Cities.