newbie alert

From: drumando_at_...
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:23:51 -0000

Heya everyone...
I'm relatively new to Glorantha, having been introduced to it through the RuneQuest game. I really like the Chaosium mechanic, having played Call of Cthulhu and Stormbringer for several years; I don't know if I'll get into Hero Wars proper, but I'm very much interested in Glorantha. Unfortunately, I don't have a group to play with... any RQ players on the list in Los Angeles (who's interested in taking on new players)? I'd welcome any information about HW vs. RQ2, and I'm looking forward to learning about the world of Glorantha... and adding my own bits when I can!
cheers,
Jason