RE: newbie alert

From: Matthew <matthew_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 00:22:21 +0100

I must say that this is a very poor welcome extended by you guys.

Jason, try all of the different forums there are (ask for urls if you can't find them) - someone will know how to find a game in your area.

If you're interested in HeroWars, try playing first - it's one of the few games you shouldn't actually read rules before playing. I used to love RQ, it made sense to me, but it got in the way of story telling.

I'm hope you find some like-minded individuals in the LA area pretty soon. I'd help but I live in England and don't know anyone, except in Oakland!

Someone out there help this bloke will you? The request is to play in a game not get on your wicks!

Jason, you will find that Glorantha-based games can really enrich your roleplaying experience. I wish you success in finding a group to play with and years of thrilling 'make-believe' ;) in the company of Gloranthaphiles.

Also, this list is very good for general Glorantha material and discussion too - they pretend it's a HeroWars one but who can separate the two? (ooo controversial)

Chew