Yanafal Tarnils Heroquests

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:59:48 +1000

Hi,

Has anyone put any thought into possible Yanafali heroquests?

I'm currently playing a Yanafali and it occurred to me that really, I have no clear idea of what sort of cult specific quests they do.

One possibility that I came up with is re-creating the quest to recover the Red Goddess from Hell which would represent sort of a "getting of wisdom" quest for a Yanafali, the prize being further insight into the goddess' mysteries or some such. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea of what Yanfal actual did to find the broken pieces of the goddess.

Any other ideas?

Harry.