Re: IG and MGF

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:20:32 EST

Mikko:

<< Since we opened the subject. Does the LAW of the invisible god counter chaos. I'm not suggesting an Elric! world duality between Law and Chaos, but do the liturgists and wizards of the Malkioni have effective spells to detect and counter chaos? >>

     Not necessarily (except in so far as they might be able to counter pagan magics, some of which will presumably be chaotic). But some do - for example, there is an order of Loskalmi knights IMG whose function is to protect against the horrors from Dilis Swamp. You can bet they have anti-chaos spells.

Trotsky