Re: Group composition

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:45:46 -0000

Yes. Though we spend alot of time on the heroplane, have journeyed to the Shayar mtns and all have homes in the Border Marches.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

We have a lot of plans, if they work or not is a different matter. :)  We do intend to visit the Autumn Mtns and Holay in the near term.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

One of our players is Argrath Dragonfriend. We are very much against the Empire. Heck, one of our characters has "Hate Lunar 5w" on his sheet and berserks when he sees a lunar (and eats the remains).

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

We were exiled, and then helped liberate Sartar. We have outgrown the clan and mostly live in Argrath's palace in Boldhome, his palace in Nochet or his fortress in the Border Marches. Two of us have family in the clan and visit regularily. One of us sits on the clan ring as Humakt and is high priest of the temple. One of us is High King of the Northern tribes and Warlord of Sartar. One of us was Eorl of Jonstown but stepped down.

> Are you set in a given year?

We started in 1620. It is now 1631 and we just won the Battle of Heroes.

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)

We are rather martial. A Vingkotling High King (with a 500-man warband), a berserk yinkini hsunchen tracker/shaman (with a 50-man warband), A storm priest of Ohorlanth (with a 40-man warband), two humakti, a hedkoranthi warrior and an EWF battle-mage (orlanth dragonfriend).

> Do you have a defined villain?

Too many to count. Harvar Ironfist is the greatest surviving one. We class Argrath Maniskisson as a foe but not an overt one. Ditto for Argrath Sharpsword. Harrek the Berserk is King of Sartar now and he is very dangerous. There is a wickedly tough kralori mystic kicking around who has sworn not to oppose us but keeps turning up (and grumbling when reminded of his oath). Sir Ethilrist has taken a very personal dislike to us (something to do with plundernig Muse Roost).

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

3w3 - 15w3

What we just discovered was that, with our primary followers, we form a band of 20 w3+ warriors and priests.