Re: Followers, what have you got ?

From: Peter Nordstrand <doctorpeace_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:06:41 +0100

Benedict Adamson:

> Pondering again, one might say that style 1 is the wargamer approach,
> 2 the power gamer approach and 3 the storyteller/roleplayer approach.

Perhaps you are right, but I wouldn't forget other possible relationships. In my campaigns, I have discovered that the dependents often have the most entertaining abilities:

Make Trouble, Catch Insects, Worship Daddy, Jump, Fond of Boys, Weave, Play, Cheerful, Curious, Irresistable Smile, Embroider, Tease Chieftain, Ask Stupid Questions, Love Daddy.

Also, In my campaigns, the allies and contacts seem to be quite different from the followers. There are lovers, fathers, King Broyan, secret societies, and wives.

/Peter Nordstrand

Do You Yahoo!?