question regarding KoDP

From: Michael J Teegarden <groeblebon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 05:45:29 -0600

hi,

i do not know if this question is appropriate for this list or not. if not, please forgive. if so, i'm relieved. :) [is there a yahoogroups list for kodp?]

my query is about the game "king of dragon pass." in short, i'm stuck seemingly. i'm playing the long game, i've a tribe of clans, i've successfully quested all quests, my tribe's king is in my clan, yet i'm repeating the years' activities over and over. nothing seems to be changing between the horse nomads and i ... i don't know how to take efforts of war or diplomacy to them. i keep receiving hints about being too slow, yet i don't know what next step to take to attain the kingship of all dragon pass.

:O
michael jason teegarden
(houston, texas, usa -- fan of glorantha since rq2)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.