Re: Uz is in my sticky hands

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:57:14 -0000

> Presentation looks good, tough I would like to see a large color
> version of the map made available seprately at some point (the
> greyscale version in the center spread loses is fine, but not as
cool
> as the color version on the back of the book).

It would be realy nice to be able to get electronic versions of some of the maps published in fanzines over the last few years. Tradetalk had a lovely map of Kethaela a few issues ago, and I'd love to be able to put some sections of that into the player handouts for my current game.

Maybe I should get a scanner.

Si