Re: Re: Wulf - eyes only

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 00:16:05 +0000

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:00:30 +0200 (EET), Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...> wrote:

>!! Of course a Telmori. With the big wolfs and all. I must have been
>having a bad brain day. It's just the way San moves in the movie, that
>makes one think of a Yinkini heroine.

It even fits our clan, we (well, I...) have a Telmori girl as a follower (of my Vingan) who comes from outside Dragon Pass (Balazar, I figure), so is unaffected by the shapeshifting curse. This could be her long-lost sister...

>There's even good stats for Moro and her pups. AR p97 great wolf for
>the pups, and something like Hrognar AR p98 as Moro.

Yup. Just so long as she doesn't have Gillian Anderson's voice (I never really liked Gillian Anderson...).

>Though the great wolves need much more "dodge attack" to have the
>survivability of those in the movie.

Hero Points. A Great Spirit's worth of Hero Points.

>Good gaming Wulf. I bet it will be really something!

So far it involves Mostali, Lunars, the Emperor, Telmori, Aldryami (the forest spirits), Tusk Riders, and various assorted gods/Great Spirits... it could be a long story...

Question: what's the Lunar cult that saves fallen women? As in, would be most likely to give a whole load of refugees, poor, homeless and otherwise 'useless' (in the eyes of the more mainstream power-holders) folks the power & influence to set this up. I'm sure it's one of the 7 mothers...

Wulf