Re: Re: Wulf - eyes only

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:30:56 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Wulf Corbett wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:00:30 +0200 (EET), Mikko Rintasaari
> <mikrin_at_...> wrote:
>
> >!! Of course a Telmori. With the big wolfs and all. I must have been
> >having a bad brain day. It's just the way San moves in the movie, that
> >makes one think of a Yinkini heroine.
>
> It even fits our clan, we (well, I...) have a Telmori girl as a
> follower (of my Vingan) who comes from outside Dragon Pass (Balazar, I
> figure), so is unaffected by the shapeshifting curse. This could be
> her long-lost sister...

That sounds quite neat.

> >There's even good stats for Moro and her pups. AR p97 great wolf for
> >the pups, and something like Hrognar AR p98 as Moro.
>
> Yup. Just so long as she doesn't have Gillian Anderson's voice (I
> never really liked Gillian Anderson...).

Uh. The original Japaniese voice-acting is awesome. I seriously recommend a subtitled version. The guardian creatures sound really disturbing and powerful.

> >Though the great wolves need much more "dodge attack" to have the
> >survivability of those in the movie.
>
> Hero Points. A Great Spirit's worth of Hero Points.

Parhaps, but 18 is not much. I would give them much more "dodge attack" than cc. Like in the movie, if it's too big to fight, it needs to be able to leap out of the way.

And some of the talents that Hrognar has (Gret leap!)

> >Good gaming Wulf. I bet it will be really something!
>
> So far it involves Mostali, Lunars, the Emperor, Telmori, Aldryami
> (the forest spirits), Tusk Riders, and various assorted gods/Great
> Spirits... it could be a long story...

It sounds like a good campaign in the making.

> Question: what's the Lunar cult that saves fallen women? As in, would
> be most likely to give a whole load of refugees, poor, homeless and
> otherwise 'useless' (in the eyes of the more mainstream power-holders)
> folks the power & influence to set this up. I'm sure it's one of the 7
> mothers...
>
> Wulf

Teelo Norri is the goddess of charity, but parhaps you are thinking of something else?

        -Adept