Re: Re: Seven Mothers

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:43:15 +0000

> > Lunars out of Sartar. Clearly not all O/H/S do, or the Seven
> > Mothers missionary cult would make zero converts, the Prince of
>
>This is now circular; the 7M can make converts 'cos not all Orlanthi
>hate the Lunars, but we only know that not all orlanthi hate the
>lunars because the 7M make converts.

Not circular, though, as we DO know that the seven mums make converts, both at the individual and the clan level. (Even the highly biased Thunder Rebels makes passing mention of Lunar clans, as I recall.) From this it seems clear to me that some Sartarites do see benefits to the Lunar viewpoint, at least on a cynical level. Not getting crucified always seems the best argument to me...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson