Re: Small Glorantha

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:48:53 +0100

Hello all you Inflators and Deflators,

looks like we've got the "Talislanta" - problem here, but fortunately to a lesser degree. Talislanta has got dozen of weird races and all terrain types imaginable, including deserts and wastes - all on a continent as big as Texas, US...
so, who's still complaining now`?

but seriously- I agree with Mikko that Genertela is over-crowded. starting with the endless wastes, which overnight were populated with thousands of beast riders, to the space&population figures in TR, which made me thinking of Sartar as Gloranthas Tokyo, with no spaces between clans and tribes at all...

IMG I use a more "fantastic" geography, in which every distance is as long as I [as GM] wish it to be. the size of the land each clan owns could be seen as related to the power of it's ancestors, wyter or magic, thereby it isn't really measurable, but stretches and shrinks as the power comes and goes. this would eyplain why the lunars don't go into the hills...[to quote Jeffrey's review of BA]

that said - have a nice sunday!

--
Lest, zumindest an geraden Tagen!,

 Stefan