Fw: New Questlines Gloranthan Website

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:58:24 -0800

> > (One thing, though... at first glance, there's something a little
> > flower-child-like about Kallyr Starbrow. That could just be me, but I
> > thought I'd pass it along for consideration).

I thought about when I was shaping her face. If I was doing a combat/action scene, I'd certainly age and roughen her face more. As this was a sacrifice scene (the knife) I thought I'd emphasise the more timeless aspects of her face. Its my thought that ritual and access to the godplane through ritual and quest does this to heroes. And the fact that Starbrow is the lover to a god persuaded me to keep the pretty pretty in this instance.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/poser.html

John