Re: Re: Seven Mothers

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:50:58 +0000

> > seems clear to me that some Sartarites do see benefits to the Lunar
> > viewpoint, at least on a cynical level. Not getting crucified
> > always seems the best argument to me...
>
>Fine. What we still don't know is: what dot he 7 Mothers do?

Good evening. I am a representative of the Seven Mothers. I heard rumours that your crops had failed. We have brought food. It is simple fare - corn bread, stew, a little gin to keep the cold out. Would you mind if we left some for you? No, no cost. No cost at all. We're just trying to help. There, doesn't that feel better? Rufelza bless you.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson