Re: Uz: The Trolls of Glorantha review [LONG]

From: sir_ethilrist <stefan.drawert_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:14:24 -0000

while I liked your comprehensive review which makes me longing for the book even more [starting a Tres-campaign soon!], a [even] more generic approach could help readers not familiar to Glorantha. there could be some sentences thrown in concerning the usuability for other systems/backgrounds, and the special strenghts & flavour of Glorantha & Hero Wars [the last is done to some extent]. the average poster at rpg.net in mind, this could attract even more readers to your review and the book/Glorantha. just IMHO, of course.

cheers,
stefan