Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Pushes and Duckies

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_8HRxMXXzziV6a37xYyjR5l8wJUMTG_dLUuv6NHbobepv01mH7sglwGzYGYYg5tRn6oyw>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:43:31 -0000

El Jeff, the UTTER, UTTER, UTTER BASTARD*** with multiple (*grrrr*) copies of HQ. *sniff*.

> And the Brothers Grinn will draw them for $20 for you too. Its a
> scary thought, that.

Actually, Stu could draw them himself. He did some super duck character sketches for me for the Scotscon module, and and his Caladraland (sp.?) Mesoamerican ducks are something else. I really should get a few up on the web page.

***Not really. I have immense sympathy for you as you prepare to live among the barbarians. Be sure to stock up on maple syrup.

John