Re: American Lawyers

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_lGU9Dp1tr8YzCOGOyciKeKWL_fgOLOl2nc60TfQF_HA2MG7DyxBvkJLgu5OfH2awc_Rmgo>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:15:46 -0000

<Nick_at_e...> wrote:
> Does the loss come from reading them, writing them, or acting upon
> them? (Or is it just a required precursor to one or all of these
> activities?)

Like many other policies devised by legal minds, I think it would create multiple opportunities for SAN loss. The first SAN loss (probably a mere d8) comes from reading the policies. The second SAN loss (probably a more respectable d20) comes from attempting to execute the policies in practice. The third, and far more significant SAN loss (a nice d100) comes from trying to litigate a dispute concerning the execution of the policies. Extra points are lost if the litigation is in state, as opposed to federal, court.

Jeff