Re: Gimme the Dirt

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_6jz0PlaQSnLI0wkOjmT9G8hyKiwxIHWe19OMc98A8KK-S-Wpb1yFNWWAeRq56Ksnsb9VTBF>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:57:43 +0200

Daniel:

For what it's worth, I got along well with Stephen in the running of www.glorantha.com and I think he did a good job as editor. He can come off as rather brusque, but I think that's mostly his way of expression, especially by email.

> I don't have any gossip on the recent situation, but at next con will
> happily donate the alc to use to get those people drunk and willing to
> talk who we think can tell us.

Please don't, I think those directly involved would prefer to put this very sad affair behind. Salt and wounds are a bad mix.

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams