Re: Blue Pill Time

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_SVFEP32DHAhz8RevHYE7Vb6Le4BG8cmuFjq7dpFAA7NbvWcaRYcnxoQGawxTW9SvkUk>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:55:46 +1200

At 06:29 p.m. 19/04/2007, you wrote:

>Oh? Do I gather that the list I'm now boycotting, the
>one of Almighty Greg Worship, created so that He does
>not have to mingle on a (spit) common or garden list,
>where the customer and their needs are an
>insignificant afterthought compared with the Artistic
>Whim, has exploded again?

A minor kerfuffle about Krarsht. I posted something which two losers tried to shout down. Particularly stupid was the question about whether Thed, Vivamort and Bagog were chaotic deities.

>In that case, without having any idea what it's about,
>I'm rating Michael at 4:1 for rational argument and
>presenting incontrovertible evidence in the face of
>lunacy, and Peter at 5:1 for telling The
>Self-Appointed Almighty some truths that he
>desperately needs to know, in language that's entirely
>appropriate for the purpose. Both will be ignored, of
>course.

Greg was silent in the entire exchange and Mike failed to recognize what sort of argument he was dealing with.

>(Yes, actually, I have calmed down a bit. You should
>have seen the uncensored version.)

You shouldn't hold back on this list.

--Peter Metcalfe