Re: AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_Bz94GkR8U5Q_ekgypr7cGuIWYrBySRVHYkPjrh4OA4DeYbRCE9_QQHUk69EIbnpD>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:25:15 -0700 (PDT)

Keith:
> the secret societies are the secret to having chicks in hot lesbo action
> .. I mean interesting plot situations...in Prax.

Right, but you still have many of the same problems about the story arcs revolving around combat int he early years. I think the Eirithan role is usually piecing together the alliances that are critical to making things happen -- except that the White Bull Brotherhood seems to play that role in the early years.

> Actually, in my view there is a slight problem with Praxian story arcs
> in any case. They seem to me that they tend to lack subtle plots just
> because the terrain is one big wasteland.

I thnk that's just a difficulty writers can overcome. The problem is that most folks start writing a story with who is in it, then where they were. In the wastes, the "where" rarely matters much. So, the story could be anywhere. It is the social setting that matters. So, "I was in camp" is important, but "I was in Wahaoranstol" isn't (usually).

> I never did like red-heads.

Check your pants. There's probably nothing in them.

Married a redhead,
Chris