Terror in War

From: David Boatright <dcboatright_at_RLOfaX-jikiN5EoxJqMVwLQ9G8XrCZsHzZQKqggyiJpX6FxpvLU45qNmhoaTd9oX>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:37:43 -0000

Re: Terror in war
>Jeff Kyer
>The HeroQuest is written up on Oliver's website. Bryan Thexton is
>the >So, no word >on those adventures you said you were writing,
eh? >I seem to recall a few years back >you saying that you were working >on something that was far better than the 'simplistic
>ittle >scenarios Kyer writes'.

Don't remember anything like 'simplistic little scenarios Kyer writes' looks like too many syllables to have come from me. But I do remember your idea of Orlanthi flying kites was crap and more recently that I was looking forward to Blood over Gold.

>Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing what you could
>comcontribute to Tribe.

I am to busy pleasing Pilipino girls to worry about that .

>Anyway, I should get back to the thesis. Paleo-climate change
>doesn't analyze itself, y'know.

Let me help you with that. I will go to my ice tray and I will stare at it for while and then declare that it is all the fault of George W Bush or fish fucking or whales farting .