Re: Dinosaur Herding? (spoiler)

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:31:05 -0500

bjm10_at_... wrote:

> From: bjm10_at_...
>
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:
>
> > Its a painful, agonizng process! And hard on the hay-lofts! But if you
> > are lucky, you can either Battle train or Plough Train the stupid
> > things. If you have a good, good, GOOD herdsman, that is. And they
>
> Gee, does that mean that it's a good thing that I max out on Herd magic
> every year? I've never had trouble training them...

Oh, possibly. Possibly. OR you have a decent herdsman in place AND an Uralda worshiper. Or something like that. I've only gotten to the point where I've had the critters trainable twice. Once they became a plough team and once they ran away.

But Herd Magic would help a fair bit, I would think (Hope!).

Jeff