RE: effectiveness of different types of aid

From: Nils Brobakk <nils_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:07:08 -0000

Christian Beijner said:
> Of course I play clans that have good agricultural output and maximum
> crafters. And there are always special cases, like never lend
> many warriors when the Xvi next door wants your head on a platter.

On the other hand, if you lend someone else your warriors, you can recruit new ones in the meantime. When (if :) your warriors return, you'll have lots more than you started with. Comes in handy when you reach the limits for what your clan can support and can only recruit one or two new ones per action. (Of course, you can achieve the same effect by sending them out on trading or exploration missions...)

NH.