Gustbran

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:00:20 -0700 (PDT)

While wandering lost through the godplane (inevitably after the Uralda quest has gone awry), I've periodically had someone wander into Gustbran's forge.  The game gives the impression that it is possible to get something out of him, but at best I get out of there without any new wounds. I've never gotten him to take me home, but I did once get a broken arm after foolishly challenging him to an arm-wrestling contest.

(I usually eventually get home after meeting either the crone or Yinkin)

Has anyone managed to get anything out of that encounter? Just curious!

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com