Re: endgame [spoiler/request for info]

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 06:42:13 -0700 (PDT)

> I'm now on a game
> where the mid-game has gone on forever. I joined
> the colymar, the other clans formed tribes, but no
> sign of the FHQ in 160 years.

Good lord you are patient! I was getting fretful because it took us 40 years after we arrived before we were running the joint. I can't imagine sticking to it for 160 years!

So, out of curiousity, do storylines begin to repeat eventually? Do new feuding traders show up? Does another girl with an oddly shaped birth mark get born?  Does another homely carl come to the ring looking for help getting married? etc. Or do the stories slowly run out, and you just keep planting and raiding and sowing and worshipping at all those great temples you must have built by now?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/