My latest clan

From: David Short <David.short_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 15:46:58 -0500

Just in case anybody out there might be interested....

Off and on, I have been trying to win an iron man long game on hard. It's pretty hard just to get a clan stabilized.

I had one clan that managed to get into the colymr tribe within a year of arriving
in the pass. They did everything that was needed to win. Sadly this was pre-patch
and the end game never started.

I had another that formed a tribe and then lasted another 15 years or so before disaster struck.

My latest clan has 1200 cattle more than 12,000 sheep and 3000 goods, 17 treasures, plenty of food. The clan has split a couple of times. I aim for about 1000 people and that's where they're at. They have 30 thanes and over 100 stored clan magic! They've completed 6 hero quests, many several times.

They failed to make a tribe.

Milk Eyes came in 1345, before we had done the storm tribe quest. We tried the quest while he was there and failed.

Five years later we completed the quest and he came back. We gifted him and offered him a place in our tribe. We decided it was time to assemble a tribe and were told we had to settle our single feud. We made peace in the next season and....

90 years later we have no tribe.

Arrrgggggggg

Sooner or later, I'm going to get this done.

dfs