Lhankor Mhy's Divination

From: Antti Heiskanen <antti.heiskanen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 21:32:57 +0200

Hi there,

Do you people use Lhankor Mhy's Divination blessing regularly in your games? I don't use it pretty much ever as I think you get too little information to make it worth the action you have to spend. Knowing the number of the thanes in the neighboring clan doesn't seem so crucial information. And then you would have make another sacrifice to find out if they hold grudges against you. It would take a lot time to gather information about even a few clans. Just doesn't seem worth it.

But what about you? When do you use it? Why do find the blessing useful? What decisions you base on the information you get from the blessing?

Maybe I'm missing something here.

-antti