Re: Questing

From: James Sterrett & Corinne Mahaffey <jscm_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:50:00 -0500

>You can't keep sacrificing for mysteries, but you can
>always sacrifice something to any god, no matter how
>big your temple is (the game is clever that way).

For "clever" read "frustrating, in a good way". 8) [It forces you to make meaningful decisions, no matter how big the temple is. "Meaningful decisions" are the heart of gameplay, so it's a Good Thing. 8) ]

>When you sacrifice for a blessing that your temple
>doesn't have locked in, you get the blessing for a
>year, and you please the god (good to do before
>questing to him or her).

Wasn't this debunked? Or am I wrong, and we've been angering the gods by ignoring this obvious path to their favor? (Aaagh! 8)

James Sterrett & Corinne Mahaffey
jscm_at_...