Re: Treasures discussion

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:32:05 -0800 (PST)

Kent;

Is it just possible that you have too much time on your hands ;-)

About the treasure list, I think one of the fan sites, or else a previous thread, made an attempt like this before. I do recall Dave saying that some of the items that were assigned just one source could be had in different ways. For example, I've found the Kero Finn kites by exploring Kero Finn, while you indicate with confidence that you've traded for them. Similarly certain other treasures can be found, traded for, or offered to you by thieves.

A couple of specific points:
- Blacktails son is one of my favorite treasures, but to get him you
have to respond with generosity to an event that sometimes comes up regarding Blacktail, then make the appropriate choice later. Under your list I'd call it "Blacktail event" I guess.
- Kero Finn ice is not found by exploring, but comes from another
fairly rare event.
- Lead Eyes come from a troll event that is triggered by your choices
in an earlier event.
- necklace of axes comes from an event (and you might be able to guess
who would have such a treasure....)
- moldy book comes from an event.

Looking through the list, I�m reminded how many treasures I�ve never seen yet! Obviously there are things I�ve not yet tried.

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com