Re: Re: Cool and Rare events..

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:32:01 -0800 (PST)

When they come to ask for tribute, I believe one of the options is to petition them for membership in their tribe. I've never tried it.

> ..how to steal two tula? I know you said its random, but I really
> like to know the events leading to it hehe

Oh, this wasn't an event, this was teh result of relentlessly harrassing our enemies and bit by bit stealing their tulas. With a peace clan no less!

> Ralian Riders I got them a lot, just want to know "your" trick to
> dispose noble and getting two treasures to boot! hehe

One of the treasures that you can get is Kero Finn Ice, which should give you a clue as what option to chose. After that, try sending "guides and translators" .... and then be patient. Just don't expect to see them again.

> I purposely choose Salty Sea as my clan enemy and till now I had not
> gotten the flood and salmon man event.. guess I just had to depend
> on my ancestor.. Summon Evil.. kamehamehaaaa

The floods are cool for settling feuds, but an early flood can mean that your sheep never fully recover. Even with water as the ancient enemy, salmon man is rare. But I've usually succeeded with him....I think you really need high clan magic, which I've luckily had when he shows up.

> Events like this that makes us keep coming back.. it never gets old!

I agree. I still stumble upon new branches of events sometimes, like when Saraska Bright-Eyes becomes a bandit!

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online. http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html