Yet another Kallyr question [spoilers]

From: kizor0 <ryokas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:44:47 -0000

So, I've examined the data files and found no way of Kallyr returning alive from her quest. I'd come to the conclusion that you only get to use her for a few years, which seemed to suit such a high-powered character fine...

...until I re-read the review where I originally learnt of KoDP, and saw Kallyr, middle-aged, in one of the pictures. Not only was she perfectly living and breathing, but also a tribal queen. My thoughts on that point are not fit to be posted here.

So is there a way to have her remain? Has it been done?