Good Old Games

From: David Harper <dharper_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 16:14:32 -0400

Recently there's been a fair bit of buzz over the September 2008 launch of "Good Old Games", a site that allows people to buy and download old gaming titles that have passed the test of time - games like Fallout, Freespace 2 and Sacrifice, games that came out in the 90s but are still remembered fondly today. You pay between $5.99 and $9.99 USD for the right to download and play the game.

...It strikes me that Kings of Dragon Pass would be an ideal addition to their library, and this could be a great opportunity to add a new generation of players to the KoDP community and help David and company earn a bit more from this grand old title. :)

The web site is here: http://www.gog.com/en/intro

A quote from the website that relates to selling them new games: "I'm a publisher and I want you to sell my rusty, old games, what shall I do?"

"Hmmm, I hope you’ve figured out that GOG.com stands for GOOD old games. If yes, then feel free to drop us a line at contact_at_... and we'll figure something out together."

-David