Re: Exploring Everything

From: Christian Beijner <chrisb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:51:25 +0200

It's been a while, and I really long for the iOS version so I can play again...

If I recall correctly, I pretty much always explored everything. Not every single half-hex, but all hexes on the map. And I don't recall it being very hard. I usually play easy, because I like to win, which could be why. But also, at the beginning if the game there are advantages to be gained by exploring (dragon statue, dragon gaming winnings, own tula trade goods). At the end of the game I sort of go into "maintenance mode" ie. one heroquest per year, one explore per year, one raid per year, one trade/gift mission per year. I send out a good explorer, usually exploring slowly.