Re: Exploring apparently has hidden requirements?

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:10:03 +0100

On 10.02.2015 13:49, question2005_at_... [KingOfDragonPass] wrote:
> I did several dozen save/reloads after sending exploration teams into
> the dragonnewt wildlands, and i only got the standard 3 encounters :

Two souls, alas, are housed within my breast ..and each will wrestle for the mastery there.

On the one hand I like mysteries, and be it in not knowing how games are programmed that I want to play. OTOH sometimes some subtle hinting without _spoiling_ helps (yes question2005, you should have given a spoiler alert)

So in a subtle way I second this:

> Unless any of the devs can shed some light on this?

Pomeroi

--
I am never wrong, merely misinformed, incorrect or making it up.