Re: A Stab at the Geology

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:46:10 -0000

> My "quartz brick" approach might for instance be the thinned blood
of
> whatever dead or sleeping divinity made the foundation of Destor's
> Hills, brought up by one of the mythical agents. I'm open for other
> suggestions with other material, and willing to offer mythical
kernels
> for mine.

I apologise for this, but there is one other suggestion for forming the quartzite, which while embarrassing to state is nevertheless important in our own world's myths. And that is the since cooled <ahem> burning seed of the gods. Vestkarthen was a firey, randy bugger afterall...

That matches your hot hydrothermal injection idea, Joerg!