Seeking Arkati

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:26:29 +0000 (GMT)

As promised, we took the Herewardi discussions off-list, and our progress is finding more questions if not more answers. I could do with some list expertise on an idea we've just had, though.

Are there any Arkati in play at Whitewall? Openly declared as such, on either side? If you could find me some Arkati Trolls, that would be perfect.

(The reason I need them is that the Herewardi would hate them. So if they happen to also be Zorak-Zorani, undead, or chaos-worshipping, that's fine.)

Jane Williams