Re: Tribal size

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 02:47:35 +0100

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 09:26:21AM -0000, jorganos wrote:
> > With that in mind, here's my suggested population figures for the
> > Volsaxar:
> > Volsaxi 50,000
> > Bacofi 5,000
> > Curtali 2,500
> > Sylangi 6,000
>
> I disagree about the Curtali if they have received Stagwood and Vorda
> Hill as holdings. Closer to 5,000, I'd expect. A few rather fat clans.

OK, I suppose that'd make them only slightly smaller than the average Sartarite tribe, and that'd roughly jive with their tula size by your map. Is the territory of the Volsaxi really big enough for them to reasonably be triple the size of the others combined, though? (Trying to judge this by eyeball from a couple of different maps...)

Cheers,
Alex.