Re: Tribal size

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:21:52 -0000

Alex:
> OK, I suppose that'd make them only slightly smaller than the average
> Sartarite tribe, and that'd roughly jive with their tula size by your
> map. Is the territory of the Volsaxi really big enough for them to
> reasonably be triple the size of the others combined, though? (Trying
> to judge this by eyeball from a couple of different maps...)

Expertise from Wilmskirk problems showing through?

I think Alex is right: the territory assigned to the Volsaxi may be too small, and the Curtali land still is too far south.

I'm going to switch to a professional GIS soonish, which might allow me to calculate population densities etc. (I hope).

The area around Smithstone is probably more densely settled lowland than the Whitewall end. Some clans down there might be Volsaxi by force of arms rather than by choice, too... (same might go for the Ramsleap region)