RE: Possible use of Greek Titles within the Lunar Army

From: Simon Miller <simon.miller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:58:29 +0100

Donald; thanks- I just found the relevant section in ILH 1...

I think it will take me a while to accept it; I've never felt easy with Roman titles used with the Lunar Empire (especially the bits I think of as Greek), and the Greek titles (polemarch) seem to be applied to Dara Happan stuff which I thought would have a more eastern flavour. Also it seems to me that real world titles are used to mean different things in Glorantha (i.e polemarch, tetrarch), I'd probably prefer to use the correct historical term or a made up one.

Still on the plus side there is a system in place that's documented; I expect I will grow to love it (given time).

Thanks for the info re the Greek terms, I will digest later!

Cheers

Simon
simon.miller_at_...