Re: Baron Sanuel

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 06:25:23 EDT

What about Hazra Khan from Karse as the supply line? Or is he too far away from WW, and I suppose supplies would be coming from the north...unless the Lunars are well efficient and stock piled supplies, arms  etc in Pavis/Corflu and ship it across. Obviously this would take a bit of planning but from my point of view that is something the Lunars are very good at. Less chance of the rebels of DP waylaying them. IMOG the Lunars have been  using slaves to grow crops in the Grantlands since 1617 why not have them store arms also. All part of the big overall Lunar plan of taking DP/Sartar/Heortland etc. Dunno sorry for thinking outloud. Of course that could be Tatius' idea but Fazzur prefers his old buddy Sanuel. Steve