Re: Re: Jumping off Cliffs

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:50:13 -0400

Yeah, except that if I was your Narrator, I'd point out that arguments on this list have pretty much convinced me that the "14" only applied when you can think of no other mundane ability to resist with or if you can prove that the magical ability in question specifically applies to this case (which is pretty much never).

LC