Re: Everyone Worships Everything

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_ZQfyNI9XR4vObRzdlQOxG5-SGZ-VvAa_oVRjPDYjsO3kPpWWoyTIqYPywuEfLQnmIg>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:32:57 +1000

On 16/07/07, Greg Stafford <Greg_at_59xh_SjUmKq4rnzt58QsPzS57xFt_VtZRy8S_zoYQK71sHwcK5V8LbvEKLj6n2UmdtfMQ8S3MUZE.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> Indeed, as I have said, what, 20 times so far this discussion?

It's slowly filtering through!

I'm afraid that the number of people who have sufficient community support to devote to Glorantha is remarkably small and that I am not one of them (unfortunately!).

> Please, everyone, check your sources before citing something to me.

Can't find this with a quick look so I'll retract the "Thunder Rebels" part of what I mentioned, although I will note that I appear to have got this impression from *somewhere* (maybe the "...from which [people] never return" but about his Cave? in TR, 135).

> That's what I've been saying. They worship whatever in in their locale
> that helps them to survive. Even ghosts and landscape entities and
> guardians and so on and on and on

You've been saying it here, and I am starting to take it on board. It just needs to overcome the inertia of the assumptions I've developed.

--
John Machin