Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_ROpIRFUqG2ZprejnjwYUkEr3qD1ensuDWmRLAWTphxz_BVcCOPUN8bbcj6QnSJuYfC5i_>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:18:57 -0700

> Actually, I'm pretty sure it does not say that, but in fact, says the
> oposite: that the listed feats are samples, not definitive. If you an
> find out where the rules say it, Id be appreciative.

HQ page 118 "Affinities" - "An inittiate can improvise any *named* feat in the affinity (...) as an active abilty with a -10 penalty..."

That was something Steve fought for, even though we tried to argue him down. It's that "named feats" bit that lead people to believe that the feats are an exhaustive list.

RR