Re: The Great Darkness

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_6iETRZBOBaWq_kzOpBk_UTHYwteD_3C9nkX043VdlKhHGt493SE93m6IzbDBeQCDvj>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 21:55:26 -0000

Here is one thing that I've never really been clear on. Technically, were the remaining mortals "alive" or just in a special state in hell, such that they were differentiated after the compromise? Or is this a question that really has no meaning given the state (or lack of state) at the time?

Somewhere I'm sure there is a group convinced that everyone is still living in hell. I'm thinking Kingdom of Ignorance, or maybe a decadent philosophical movement in the lunar empire.... but this does raise the question, how exactly does someone in Glorantha prove that they are not in hell? That is, are there characteristics of the underworld that are known to be different from the mixed world?

--Bryan