Re: Theory on the Puzzle Canal

From: pentallion <pentallion_at_yb0dl4vvHBhdLzB84aNlppSB5YtNhaXXtryMDrC8421Wc0fHb2TnuZ9zGlyKZkQu_>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 00:26:09 -0000

For me, the Puzzle Canal is simply a representation of the Truth of Illumination. It's got four corners. So does Glorantha. Everything that enters the canal from Outside (Glorantha) is attacked and rooted out. Everything (Chaos) that enters Glorantha is attacked and rooted out. Chaos is at its root. The Fountain of Chaos is at the root of Glorantha.

So of course seeing all four corners of the canal would lead to enlightenment because ones perspective is changed by the inverse nature of the canal. Suddenly, YOU are the chaos that everyone else is trying to drive out of THEIR world.

If there's more to it than that, I see no reason why they just don't say so.