Re: Theory on the Puzzle Canal

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_L_fSpDXQKz7BT2zzH8umtbtYhAv12ReNnFCWgDA3m_0WX8Tsr1Su1vR9N2AUvumGuF>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:21:57 +1100

2008/12/9 pentallion <pentallion_at_OtuNi5AheIWGR6jTbHRCL9SHdP7fsohQWYtyt77dG59osbI1Yd72HL02QCv0XG2lYbZDiepqG50Rx9niuw.yahoo.invalid>

> I really hope they don't "obliviate everything that has gone
> before" with the Puzzle Canal. Or with anything for that matter. I
> hope they simply Enlighten us.

 I don't know Puzzle Canal from a soggy ditch*, but the juxtaposition of Oblivion/Enlightenment just gave me an idea for something awful. Cheers!

 --
John Machin
"Nothing is more beautiful than to know the All." - Athanasius Kircher, 'The Great Art of Knowledge'.