Re: That "spare" second rune

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_GxPlECCk87TSrMxsz0EULeV59HURWtjcMWWgENG2cylEALuCY9pL1sQM3x2LoNTgvg>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:25:38 +1100

> Thanks guys, I begin to comprehend.
>
> I take it the Lankhor Mhy Law Rune = sorcery thing comes in from the Sartar
> book does it? I don't see how one can draw that from what's written in the
> HQ2 rules themselves.

I think that there is a wee bit about the *Abiding Book* and Law in the end bits of HQ2 - but it is probably tremendously obscure to anyone not oak-cask-aged in Gloranthan lore. The Law rune is probably closely tied with the monotheist concept of wizardry being the manipulation of natural 'laws' I would guess.

--
John Machin