Re: Three-world model

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_tKMPDZBNum22fUgO9evj6yX_cY0ezk3sZgdasK0uzi-KvvM7xssgXsTcwmdqikUXTp>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:22:17 +1100

2009/12/8 Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_vY3hpUkUlwdItArXDEF3DHEXrxzqGiafDOB2-HEWEZU0maG7VPuJPQ0YNAwJtEaLcAfZtecn5SIXD6Dqo_E5fKTgCQ.yahoo.invalid>

> I presume it still exists - there's too much literature for it to be
> ignored - but rules for it will be sparse at best.

The HQ2 rules for mysticism are best understood by mystics. Their transcendant nature makes it hard to operationalise them within the mechanics.

--
John Machin